Many businesses are seeing that social impact is important to their success. A 2018 study found that 78% of Americans expect companies to go beyond making profits; they must also positively impact society. In addition, to being an important marketing activity, it is helpful for human resource recruitment.
A recent study completed Cone Communications Millennial Employee Engagement Study found that 64% of millennials consider a company’s social and environmental commitment when deciding where to work, and “64% won’t take a job if a company doesn’t have strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) values.” So if you want to hire the top talent, having a CSR program is essential for your business.
“Social impact strategy is any effort to create public value that is systematic, sustainable, and innovative. Effectively creating social impact is an essential challenge to all organizations regardless of geography or sector.” – Dr. Peter Frumkin, The Center for Social Impact Strategies
Create a program that makes a difference in the community. We can develop a program that aligns with your business’ values or to the interests of your customers.
Many consumers are now looking for products and companies that are addressing issues. We will design a program that will communicate your commitment to society.
We can provide data behind your program. We will make sure that your corporate social responsibility program does not just feel good but also making an impact.
Saying no to deserving organizations can be hard. Charitable organizations are bombarded with requests for donations. We can help manage your charitable budget for you.
Ways we co-conspirer with companies:
- Engage employees in volunteer opportunities by hosting regular team-building exercises at local non-profits agencies.
- Create a gift matching program to incentivize generous employees.
- Manage grant-giving programs by reviewing charitable requests, researching organizations, and preparing proper paperwork.
- Create a foundation that supports your goals.
- Inventory your company’s resources and identify ways the company can support organizations with in-kind gifts.